For the Classroom - General Equations
Introduce students to the basics of constant acceleration equations, statistics, and other general equations.
Supplement with real life examples and some common practical applications.
Constant Acceleration Equations:
- Show how the equations are manipulated to vary the unknown
- Introduction to gravity (units are an acceleration)
- Introduce students to probability
- How to collect, analyze, and interpret data
- Quality Control (SPC—Statistical Process Control)
- Draw conclusions and decision making based upon data
- Estimating the present or predicting the future
- Overview on Newton’s Laws of motion
- Show examples of how to use the Stress formula to perform basic tensile and shear calculations
- Refresher on density
- Refresher on Sin, Cos, and Tan